Jolie panik



Programmation musicale de l'émission la Tentative du 04 octobre 2010 sur Radio Panik 105.4 Bruxelles

01. Los Saicos. Come on
02. Lars &  The hands of light. Me me me
03. The do. The bridge is broken
04. Hey Hey My My. Don't sell me now
05. The XX. VCR
06. The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Howl
07. The Black keys. Unknown Brother
08. Nervous Cabaret. Ratatat Heart
09. The Heavy. Sixteen
10. The Brian Jonestown Massacre. It Girl
11. Rodeo. Rainy Days Smell Like Glue
12. Death in Vegas. So you say you lost your baby
13. Black lips. Boomerang
14. King Khang & The BBQ Show. Too Much In Love
15. The Raveonette. Love In A Trashcan
16. Harlem. Gay Human Bones
17. The Mystery Jets. Flash a Hungry Smile
18. Général Electrics. Take bach this instant
19. Bikini Machine. Mister syncope
10. Wax Taylor. B-Boy on Wax (feat Speech Defect)