Panik nouvelle



Programmation musicale en Best Of du lundi 9 janvier de l'émission La Tentative (7h30 à 10h) sur Radio Panik 105.4 Bruxelles
      
01. Yes. I've seen all good people : your move
02. Elysian Fields. Climbing my dark hair
03. Chuck Ragan. Cut em down 
04. Hurricane Bells. The cold has killed us   
05. Cotton Jones. Egg on sea
06. Stepdad. My leather my fur my nails
07. Lyeen. Under your skirt 
08. The Dandy Warhols. We used to be friends
09. Roken is Dodelijk. The terrible things
10. School Is Cool. The world is gonna end tonight
11. Robert Le Magnifique. K.A.M
12. Connan Mockasin. Megumi the milkyway above
13. Cults. Bad things
14. Cat's Eyes. Face in the crowd
15. Concrete Knives. Brand new start
16. Wolf Gang. The king and all of his men      
17. The Drums. Book of stories